Thank you BellaBe for nominating me for the Liebster award, this is the second time Ive been nominated recently and I am so excited and happy to be nominated. Ive been blogging since late last year and I love the whole experience. Please check out Bella Be her posts are awesome and don’t forget to subscribe so you font miss any of her latest posts.
If you are unfamiliar about the Liebster Award its basically a recognition from bloggers to their fellow bloggers, and also a nice way for bloggers to discover new sites.
Here are the rules
Bella Be has given me the following question to answer:
What are the top five things you use every day in your makeup bag? I take a makeup bag to work everyday for touch ups, I have a vintage 1940s gold compact to use as my mirror, my lippy for the day, a LÓCCITANE hand cream in Jasmine & Bergamote, Napoleon Powder compact for touch ups and a brow wiz 🙂
What is your favorite quote? hmm, geez I have to say its a hard one,“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would say dark denim jeans and a cami just cause its so versatile and could get me through all situations.
If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? definitely want to visit and explore Italy.
Where would you like to be in five years? i want to be owning my own business and also completed a makeup artistry course. Hopefully own our own home 🙂
What do you like to do to unwind? I love to watch DVDs and eat and snuggle with my man, just chillin out in relaxing clothes hair up. Or we like to cook together.
If you could be any animal what would you be? definitely a domestic cat. They have the best lives.
If you had to eat the same thing for dinner every night what would you eat? Far out that is the hardest question haha, PIZZA, Im a pizza gal.
What is your favorite makeup brand (or fashion, if you’re not into makeup) and why? This is also so tough but at the moment I love Anastasia Beverly Hills I think they are definitely innovative and their products are of excellent quality. I also love TooFaced I think they are a close second.
If you could switch places with someone for a day who would you choose and why? well I always say when my kids are having a problem with other kids at school or something I would love to switch places with them and give some kids and teachers a piece of my mind!
Why did you start blogging? I missed writing and I love makeup and felt a need to express myself creatively. Haven’t looked back. I love it.
Eleven random facts about me (Gosh this is hard)
- I have three kids (2 in high school)
- I have never lived anywhere else except the city I was born
- When I was 18 I started an apprenticeship in printing and graphic design for a week!
- As a child I would perform a comedy/dance act dressed as John Travolta on one side and Oliva Newton John on the other.
- I have had the same mobile phone number since I was 18
- When I was a toddler I almost drowned in a swimming pool before the age of compulsory pool fencing
- Ive held a crocodile
- Ive ridden an elephant
- My first cassette tape was the Michael Jackson album BAD
- My first CD was the Michael Jackson album Dangerous
- Have built and designed two houses and now I own neither
Here are my nominations
- Kat Today
- ocdRn Beauty
- Edna Moore
- luzz05s blog
Here are the 11 questions from me
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite makeup brand
- Favourite makeup palette?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Favourite place to eat out?
- Makeup brushes you cant live without
- Biggest fear
- Where would you like to be in 5 years
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be
- Favourite movie
- Beauty product you cant live without